Jim Corbett Tour
PACKAGE ITINERARY ( Jim Corbett Tour Package With Nainital )
Delhi to Nainital
Take a Breath of Fresh Air as you Arrive in Uttarakhand
Travel Distance: 300 KM | Travel Time: Approx. 7 Hours
- Your amazing Jim Corbett and Nainital Tour starts from Delhi.
- Head to the pickup point in Delhi from where a representative will help you get transferred to Nainital.
- As you travel towards your destination, you’ll be able to enjoy stunning views of the valleys along with the beautiful Naini Lake.
- On reaching Nainital, you can check in to the hotel and take some rest.
- You can then visit the famous Naina Devi Temple, one of the shakti-peeths, where according to a popular belief the eyes of Goddess Sati fell after her self-immolation.
- After taking the blessings from Naina Devi, you can enjoy a beautiful sunset while boating on Naini Lake.
- You can then stroll through the various lanes of Mall Road shopping for colorful handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Later you can return back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Nainital.
Sightseeing in Nainital and Transfer to Ramnagar
Get Amazed by the Caves in the Shape of Animals
Travel Distance: 75 KM | Travel Time: Approx. 2 Hours
- Wake up to a beautiful view of the valley and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast overlooking cascading mountains.
- You can then head out to explore Nainital and visit the famous Cave Garden which is a cluster of six interconnected caves made in the shapes of animals like panthers, tigers, etc.
- Later, you can visit Lover’s Point, and get mesmerized by the beauty of this place, one can also take a horse ride to the upper points like Tiffin Top, Naina peak.
- Then you can head to the Land’s End from where you can behold the unobstructed views of the Kumaon mountain range.
- After that, you can visit Snow Point which is the most beautiful spot in Nainital as it gives a great view of the Majestic Himalayas.
- In the evening, you may visit the Hanumangarhi Temple and enjoy the sunset from the hilltop.
- After the sightseeing tour of Nainital, you can travel to Ramnagar.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Ramnagar.
Corbett Safari and Departure to Delhi
Get Face to Face with the Royal Bengal Tigers before departing Home
Travel Distance: 250 KM | Travel Time: Approx. 6 Hours
- Wake up early in the morning and after breakfast, you can proceed to Ramnagar Corbett Office which is the starting point of safari.
- Here, you can board the canter/jeep that will be taking you through the inner stretches of Corbett National Park.
- Hold on tight as your vehicle jumps and dips, twists and turns when passing through the narrow clearings surrounded by lush forests.
- At the same time keep an eye out to spot a tiger playing with its cubs in the green landscapes.
- Keep the camera ready to capture beautiful photographs of the majestic Bengal Tigers.
- Don’t be fixated only on the tigers though, as there is a lot more beauty to explore like Elephants, Deers, Chitals, Leopards, Black Bears, etc.
- Once you are done exploring the beauty of Corbett National Park, the canter/jeep will take you back to Ramnagar Corbett Office from where you can return to the hotel and have some rest.
- You can then set off on your journey towards Delhi leaving behind the beautiful forests.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories on reaching your desired destination in Delhi for your onward journey.